Monday, August 29, 2011

CHAMPIONS PISS-UP and CHAMPIONS DINNER


Two events to celebrate our massive achievement of winning Division 5.

Firstly....THE PISS UP.... Friday 30th September, starting in the Standing Order, High Street, 8pm, ending in the gutter outside a curry house, tired and emotional and 'I love you guys' somewhere down the bottom end of town.

Secondly.... THE DINNER... Tuesday 8th November at the Rose Bowl.

This is 7.30 for an 8pm start.  I don't know exactly how much this will cost per person as it depends on how many can go but I anticipate it being around the £20 mark - I'll sort out the money when I know how many are going.   There is what I would describe as a 'fairly smart' dress code for this event - it doesn't have to be suit and tie but avoid the jeans and shorts etc.  Aside from the dinner and presentations, there's a speaker - last year Nic Pothas went to town on Murali being a chucker amongst other things.

So, I need to know who is up for each event....

No comments:

Post a Comment